Following the tremendous success of Digital Ship’s first Cyber Resilience Forum held in Rotterdam in January, Digital Ship is pleased to announce The Maritime Cyber Resilience Forum Athens.
The cyber threat is growing across all sectors, and in this information era of the connected ship, and with the shipping sector’s increasing reliance on technology and remote monitoring, maritime cyber security is no longer optional, but is business-critical.
Digital Ship’s Maritime Cyber Resilience Forum will bring advisors, end-users, technology providers and policy makers together, aiming to
- Understand, define and assess the threats and risk of maritime cyber-attack
- Raise awareness of cyber security and risk issues and identify increased cooperation and information sharing mechanisms
- Discuss appropriate regulation and guidelines for clearer standards throughout the industry, and with authorities
The 5 key sessions during Digital Ship’s Maritime Cyber Resilience Forum will contain plenary presentations and panel discussions:
1. Facing the Cyber Threat: An Overview of Maritime Cyber Challenges and Focus on Building Resilience
2. New Developments in Maritime Cyber Regulations and Guidelines
3. Cyber Risks: Identification, Mitigation and Response
4. Pan-Industry Platforms and Collaboration to Combat Cyber Challenges – Lessons for Maritime
5. Viewpoint: Are We Cyber Ready? Conclusions and Actions
Please visit: http://www.athens.thedigitalship.com/