Our partner’s global mobile network provides seamless connectivity for our end-customers’ needs
in more than hundred countries with multiple network agreements around the globe.
Infinity Mobile delivers a high-bandwidth, mobile, data-only service to vessels, enabling reliable and cost-effective global connectivity. The near shore service offers an alternative communication solution for vessels sailing close to the coastline or at anchorage and during ship operations in port. Vessel business connectivity, IoT applications, remote IT connectivity and optional crew welfare can be enhanced by download speeds up to 150Mbps depending on mobile carrier’s network. Service can deliver an LTE/4G/3G signal up to several kilometres offshore, depending on the vessel’s position and the distance between the vessel’s antenna and the cellular antenna location ashore.
Infinity Mobile is a complete end-to-end solution, providing hardware, network access, and management tools. The core solution consists of 2 routers with 2 modems per router, which ensures global compatibility with LTE/4G/3G networks.
The solution architecture allows Infinity Mobile to provide access to mobile local networks around the world and caters for absolute redundancy and multiple concurrent connections.
The Multi-modem, multi-IMSI router with network agnostic, global cellular connectivity provides access to leading LTE carriers around the globe, such as –
Our partner’s global mobile network provides seamless connectivity for our end-customers’ needs in more than hundred countries with multiple network agreements around the globe.
Infinity Mobile offers the flexibility of switching from the satellite to 4G connection whenever the need arises. Bandwidth may be seamlessly and automatically switched between satellite and GSM through Infinity.
Flexible, end to end solution
• Easy configuration and deployment
• Universal support for global LTE and 3G
• High Speed – low latency
• Rugged, outdoor marine equipment
• Self-installable kit with mounts for both enclosure and antennas
• High – bandwidth LTE 4G / 3G global connectivity through a multi – IMSI platform
• Multi – carrier support for failover redundancy
• Simultaneous, Multi – channel, up to 2 modems per router for maximum transfer rate
• Auto – load balancing during multiple user sessions
• Cloud – based management tools
• Routers can be managed remotely (over-the-air network diagnostics and configuration)
• NOC provides Global Support for Equipment and LTE connectivity
• Optimum mobile data costs
• Pay-as-you-go based pricing
• Cost control thanks to usage alerts
Infinity Mobile Summary on Key Features – Solution Benefits
- Infinity Mobile is a complete end-to-end solution, providing hardware, network access, and management tools
- The main component of the solution consists of a 2-Modem Primary router, along with a secondary router which ensures global compatibility with LTE/4G/3G networks and absolute redundancy
- Infinity Mobile allows for access to multiple mobile local networks around the world with no activation or monthly fees
- Flexible Pay-As-You-Go commercial policy instead of monthly billing
- Infinity Mobile can be integrated with existing Infinity units on board vessels, in order to provide seamless and diverse range of connectivity options to the fleet