PRODIGY is the hybrid KU and L-band global connectivity service for maritime from Navarino.
It offers a high speed bandwidth service that is fully managed by Navarino
Prodigy, our hybrid service, combines Intelsat FlexMaritime’s unmatched capabilities and Iridium Certus, the fastest L-band network. It is a new concept in connectivity as a managed service. Prodigy is designed to make your life easier with straightforward packages that evolve together with your application and connectivity needs. P
For its Ku-band primary connectivity, it uses Intelsat’s award-winning FlexMaritime service, specifically designed for global commercial maritime trade routes.
FlexMaritime seamlessly integrates:
- Layers of Ku-band high throughput satellite spot beams deliver bandwidth across busy shipping routes
- Layers of wide-beam capacity from Intelsat’s global satellite fleet reinforce the HTS coverage for added resiliency and redundancy
- The extensive IntelsatOne teleport and terrestrial infrastructure bring the entire network together into a unified ecosystem
FlexMaritime’s multi-layered design provides a cost-efficient solution for ship operators without having to sacrifice speed and throughput to each ship, even in the most densely populated shipping lanes. This means that ships have access to multiple satellites in most places across the globe, greatly reducing and even eliminating blockages from vessel structures or land-based obstructions. Ship operators can maintain connectivity even when routes and bandwidth demand shift unexpectedly.
PRODIGY provides high performance connectivity, reliability and true redundancy thanks to its unique advantages:
- It uses a dual satellite constellation system
- Intelsat FlexMaritime and Iridium are independent networks
- No single point of failure