For a small monthly fee, bring the latest Hollywood Blockbusters to your seafarer’s devices, thanks to our unique and easily-deployable movie service for maritime.
Theasis provides your vessels with licensed movies from the major Hollywood studios which crewmembers can stream at their convenience to their own devices. Easy to install, with minimal equipment required, a database of 100 movies from the last 3 years is available from the day of installation. New cinema releases are also regularly made available 3 months after their official cinematic release so your seafarers can always enjoy the latest blockbusters – which are uploaded over a vessels’ VSAT connection and streamed to users over the onboard wifi connection.
Movies are provided in English, with various options for subtitles.
- Software and content are installed on a small NUC device
- Compatible with Safari (for Apple MacOS, IOS) and Google Chrome based (for Windows, Android) browsers
- A library of 100 Hollywood movies available from day one (maximum 3 years old)
- New releases available three months after their official cinema premiere
- Standard English audio, English, and Greek subtitles available by default
- Compatible with BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) for smartphones, tablets, laptops/desktop, smart TVs
- Streaming of stored content via internal wireless infrastructure
To learn more about Theasis please contact your Navarino Account Manager or send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Theasis is easily installed on a small NUC device for quick deployment.